Emergency Response Planning – Integrating a Family Assistance Service Provider
By Donald J. Chupp
President, Fireside Partners Inc.
Ask any organization with a solid culture what they would do if faced with an aviation accident, and the answer will often be “take care of the families.” These same organizations often face shortages in trained personnel, dedicated resources, and/or deficiencies in post-accident know how.
Download Guidebook: Integrating a Family Assistance Service Provider, A Resource Guidebook for the Business Aviation Industry.
Fireside Partners, Inc., is a fully integrated emergency services provider designed to provide all services and resources required to respond effectively and compassionately in a crisis situation. Dedicated to building world-class emergency response programs (ERP), Fireside instills confidence, resiliency and readiness for high-net worth and high-visibility individuals and businesses. Fireside provides a broad array of services focused on prevention and on-site support to help customers protect their most important assets: their people and their good name.
© 2019 Fireside Partners Inc.. All Rights Reserved.Next Article
- Safety Resources
- Airmanship Skills
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations
- Cyber Security
- Safety Training
- Safety Systems (SMS)
- Safety Regulation
- Human Factors
- Safety Culture & Promotion
- Medical Support & Training
- Emergency Response & Family Assistance
- Book Reviews
- Airmanship Skills – Upset Recovery Training
- Risk Management and Flight Training for UAS Operations
- Acronym Guide
- SM4 Safety Poster Series
- Links to External Resources
Find Safety Resources
- Confidence as the Foundation for Effective Emergency Response
- sUAS Crisis Management: Ensuring Successful Communications During Crisis Response Operations
- After all the Industry Hyperbole, Conferences, and Congressional Hearings—Is Business Aviation Any Closer to Reliability In Aircraft Tracking?
- The Question Game
- Emotional Buy-In to Your Emergency Response Program